Monday, May 12, 2008

A Blog of One's Own

1. Create a blog of your own: Go to blogger.com; follow the directions. (For a name, it might be easiest to use your first name + "apenglish". So my address might be Jamesapenglish.blogspot.com or if there were another "James" in the class maybe: JamesCapenglish.blogspot.com)

2. After you have created a blog. Email your blog address to me at jcook@gloucester.k12.ma.us. On Wednesday I will add a link between the class blog and your individual blog, so mail me your blog address before then.

3. The first post on your blog should be a 300-600 word personal-and-analytical response to Heart of Darkness or another work of literary merit that you have been reading over the past several weeks. This is due before A-block on Friday, May 16.

4. The subsequent posts

1 comment:

cookstudent said...

My new address is cookstuffforap.
Molly